2002 Apr 10 09:38

Re: [vox] [OT] A history of enterprises

good golly, i must have missed the show finale.

i didn't have a TV for almost a decade.  any star trek or x-files that i
watched was at a friend's house, so i imagine there are quite a few
later STTNG's that i haven't seen.

now i *really* want to watch this episode.  it sounds cool...

pete

begin Mark K. Kim <markslist@cbreak.org>