2002 Apr 02 20:34

Re: [vox] Re: [Lug-Nuts] New meeting schedule for sacLUG meetings

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 02:59:32PM -0800, Mark K. Kim wrote:

> These days have the advantage that we can provide the speakers with a
> choice of any days of the week for their talk, whichever is most
> convenient for them.  The only drawback is that Wednesdays overlap with
> Saclug's meetings,

Actually, thankfully (cuz Enterprise is on Wednesday), SacLUG recently
moved to 2nd Thursdays.  (Except when it's Valentine's day, in which case
it gets moved to the 2nd Friday.)

(I'm not joking, either ;) )

-bill!
Isn't April 1st over with now?