2002 Apr 02 17:13

Re: [vox] [tfarnall@cox.net: looking for Debian support]

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 12:37:12AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> road trip to arcata?

Well.....  it'd TAKE a while. :)  Over 6hrs to get there, so says maps.yahoo

The closest other LUG >I< know of is NBLUG in Sebastopol (with members
from the Santa Rosa area) which is just UNDER 6hrs from Arcata. :)

Doing some quick Googling, though, it appears there's a LUG in Humboldt,
which is run by Ian Ray (imr1@humboldt.edu).

The CS club at Humboldt State USED to have a LUG page on their site:

  http://www.humboldt.edu/~csc/

...but don't seem to any more.  Maybe someone from there can give pointers?

Finally, I also stumbled across this fellow:

  http://www.kevinfrank.com/

...who specializes in "custom software and database development with
FileMaker Pro.  Also, Windows (all flavors), Linux, and Networking."
He's in Arcata.