2002 Mar 31 00:58

Re: [vox] Scandia reminder!

On Sat, 30 Mar 2002, nbs wrote:
> No problem.  A few other random people didn't make it, and most of the
> "I dunno, maybe"'s didn't show up, either.
>
> We had about 10, though, and most of us went to Denny's afterwards for
> a snack.  It was fun! :)  We should do this more often! :)

I wanted to go, but relative from out of town and that whole thing came
up. Then after that, I spoe with peter on the phone for a while. Hope you
all had fun! (I never commented on-line that i would attend, but told bill
in private that I wanted to go and might show up. Little did I know that I
would have a meessages from family on my answer machine to greet me on my
return to home that eve.

Sorry, :-/

-ME