2002 Mar 30 15:14

Re: [vox] KXPR and KXJZ supports audio streaming for Linux!

Re: [vox] KXPR and KXJZ supports audio streaming for Linux!

I think that it is important to acknowledge Linux support for anything
online. I would like it if we could send an email from LUGOD thanking them
for this. Whaddya think?

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net