2002 Mar 30 10:39

[vox] Scandia reminder!

Just a reminder, over a dozen LUGOD members (and another dozen other folks)
will be going to the Scandia in Fairfield this evening.

People will start arriving around 6pm, and we'll probably be there the
whole evening.  (Bwahahah!)  I'm guessing we might go to the Denny's
right down the block after Scandia closes (or when we all get bored).

Bring your quarters!

  http://www.scandiafamilycenter.com/