2002 Mar 29 15:18

Re: [vox] Request from academic researcher

Re: [vox] Request from academic researcher

I visited the site, and answered the questions.

3 comments:
1) The link they have "click here to continue" after you are done is
broken:
"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/surveypro/ on this server.
Apache/1.3.9 Server at www.surveypro.com Port 80"

2) Based on my limited skill at understanding questions/directions in
surveys, it looks like they are looking for some sort of ratio or link
between how people view "RL" (Real Life/Physical World) contact and
friends with people you know on-line.