2002 Mar 29 14:21

[vox] Playing with movies that have Password on-screen

[vox] Playing with movies that have Password on-screen

I am looking for "hacker-style movies" where computers are included and
someone manages to grep a password to gain access to something they "are
not supposed to access."

Of course, I have War Games, TRON, and Swordfish (well, their
"passwords" were for a web page hype thing.. :-P ) and I have thoughts to
review:

The Net (Any other than obscurity with "pi" on a web page?)
Pi (Dont think this had any, just a special number/equation to predict
     events and the stock market)
Sneakers (yes i know it has one read by telescope/binoc, or video)
Akira (Any?)
Ghost in the Shell (Any?)
Collosus: The Forbin Project (Any?)
Andromeda Strain (Any?)
Antitrust (any? I think there is)

Here are the passwords from movies I have, do you have suggestions for
other movies?

http://mike.passwall.com/uselesstrivia.html

Even funky, non-realistic computer/hacker style movies work. (You can see
all of the ones above to know that "taste" need not be part of the
picture...

Suggestions?

-ME