2002 Mar 29 10:08

[vox] Techcoire and T-Shirts

I just wanted to briefly report a couple of Techcoire-related
items.

Their monthly meeting last night featured Allan Leinwand, CEO
of Proficient Networks in San Francisco.  His talk, entitled
"The next wave of network computing", broadly covered trends
in Internet usage, bottlenecks, firewalls, VPNs, routers,
etc.  Of the 64 attendees, perhaps a third (my guess) were in
Engineering or other technical positions.

Secondly, Gopan Madathil, Techcoire's founder, wants me to
pass on a request for constructive critique and suggestions
for the web site at http://www.techcoire.org/ -- content,
layout, usefulness, etc.  Gopan says "the best five suggestions
will  receive mention in our newsletter as well as free
sweat/T-shirts from us".

Your feedback can be sent directly to gopan@techcoire.com.

Cheers,

-- Rod