2002 Mar 29 07:44

Re: [vox] Robotics Group Tonight - nerdbooks.com

Dave Henley wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Did you know the Robotics User's Group is tonight? (at nerdbooks.com)

Unfortunately, I couldn't attend, because my perl class met for the
final time last night.

How did the meeting go? Is anyone in the group building?

My son and I have built several B.E.A.M. type mini-bots, mostly of the
bump/almost bump and run variety. I've had a muscle wire kit sitting on
my shelf for about 6 months. Now that my classes and work
reorganizations are over, I'd like to build some microbots. My son, of
course, wants a walker "this big" (arms outstretched, standing on the
tips of his toes) ... with "Heavy Gear" weapons. :-)

--
Eric Engelhard - www.cvbig.org - www.sagresdiscovery.com