2002 Mar 27 07:54

[vox] Scandia?

Anyone want to go to the Fairfield Scandia some time this weekend?
(Friday night, or Saturday day or night)

They're usually open til 12am, but it depends on how busy it is there.
(Unfortunately, the last few times we went, they had closed by 11:30 >:^( )

I prefer the one in Fairfield over the one in Sacramento because
(1) less creepy people and (2) many, many more video games!!!