2002 Mar 26 22:42

Re: [vox] [OT] Smoothing out the powerline signal?

Re: [vox] [OT] Smoothing out the powerline signal?

It would appear that on Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Mark K. Kim did say:

> I got an APC UPC.  How would I know it's a model that does what you
> described?

which model is it? I can figure it out from there.
<pedantry>uhmm, it's a UPS</pedantry> ;)
Also, as someone else stated, make sure it's not in a surge protect only
outlet.

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-408-296-0697 (home) .