2002 Mar 26 12:25

Re: [vox] [OT] Smoothing out the powerline signal?

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Mark K. Kim wrote:

> I got an APC UPC.  How would I know it's a model that does what you
> described?

Look at the schematics. :)

Seriously... some UPSs include a bypass for normal operation, so you get
no power conditioning effect except for protection from severe voltage
fluctuations.  You need to review the design of your UPS one way or
another to determine how yours works.

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing