2002 Mar 26 12:25

Re: [vox] [OT] Smoothing out the powerline signal?

Re: [vox] [OT] Smoothing out the powerline signal?

I got an APC UPC.  How would I know it's a model that does what you
described?

BTW, I do have my monitor plugged into the UPC, but I still get monitor
"jerks" whenever the fridge turns on/off.  It's either not the right model
or isn't good enough to block the fridge's powerline distortion.

-Mark