2002 Mar 25 12:35

[vox] Whole Earth Festival

At Saturday's demo, someone suggested we try to do a Linux demo at the
upcoming (May 10th-12th) Whole Earth Festival.

While, based on their website, it seems like the deadlines have passed,
I DID hear a PSA on KDVS this morning on the way to work saying that
they're still looking for groups/people to participate.

If we were able to participate in the WEF on one or more days, would people
be interested in volunteering their time to help out?

Thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/