2002 Mar 25 23:04

Re: [vox] [OT] Smoothing out the powerline signal?

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> Do you have any brand + model numbers?

They are by far, not the best, but seem to work with Linux to some extent
(now, not so much before) : APC

Please dont get one from just what I write about them. I seem to recall
other members of this list with more experience in UPS and vendors and
interoperability with Linux. APC was one of those systems considered less
than ideal when compared to others.