2002 Mar 24 17:08

Re: [vox] the first step in jacking in is to raise a finger

Re: [vox] the first step in jacking in is to raise a finger

There was a similar article in the news a couple of weeks ago about
monkeys being implanted with electrodes which picked up signals that
control arm movement and taught how to play a computer game via thought
alone.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_1871000/1871803.stm
http://www.techreview.com/articles/innovation10402.asp
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-031402think.story

Shwaine the Wandering Arch of Malevolence
http://www.malevolence.com              http://www.shwaine.com
telnet://shwaine.dyn.greystoneapts.com:3000