January 6: Social gathering
2002 Mar 22 20:35

[vox] Fwd: Re: I'm curious about Revolution OS

Thought you all might be curious.

Although I wonder if they really appreciated my joke...? Could be a plot to
uncover Open Source people lol.

Matt

Subject: Re: I'm curious about Revolution OS
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 01:58:29 -0800
From: "J.T.S. Moore" <jtsmoore@pacificnet.net>
To: Matthew Johnson <matthew@psychohorse.com>

Matt,

Thank you for inquiring about REVOLUTION OS.  I appreciate your joke
about the fully encrypted DVD.

We are currently planning to release the DVD and videotape sometime
during the second half of 2002.  I am pushing the distributor to get the
film out sooner.  I will try and let you know when REVOLUTION OS becomes
 available.

REVOLUTION OS has several upcoming theatrical engagements.  It opens
today in Austin, Texas at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema North.  From April
4th to 7th, the film will run at the Northwest Film Forum in Seattle.
Starting April 20, REVOLUTION OS will play at various Laemmle's Theatres
in the Los Angeles area.

Sincerely,

J.T.S. Moore