2002 Mar 22 11:13

Re: [OT] Re: [vox] "Will code..." shirt

"Stephen M. Helms" wrote:

> You guys are going to drive me to drink!
>
> You can add some of my other favorites to the list too: Bass Ale, Harp
> and Killian's Red

A wedge of Appenzeller Kase (sharp Swiss mountain cheese), 5 deciliters
of Rauchbier (a German variety in which glowing hot stones are placed in
the wort giving it a carmel/smoke flavor), a view of the Bodensee from
the foothills above Rorschach (http://www.rorschach.ch/) after a ride up
on the steam train
(http://www.voev.ch/reisen/top_tipps/images/geheim09b.jpg). I miss it.
--