2002 Mar 22 22:38

Re: [OT] Re: [vox] "Will code..." shirt

It would appear that on Fri, 22 Mar 2002, R. Douglas Barbieri did say:

> I think that Sierra Nevada's Pale Ale also needs to be in the group,
> not to mention Red Seal Ale.

mmm... Sierra Pale...
I've been meaning to make a pilgrimage to the brewery one of the days. Or
the brewery in Mendocino Co. responsible for Red Tail Ale.

Roll on Septemeber when I get to go home to Ireland and have Smithwicks
again :D

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-408-296-0697 (home) .