2002 Mar 22 10:45

Re: [OT] Re: [vox] "Will code..." shirt

On Friday 22 March 2002 10:27 am, you wrote:

> There are only four food groups:
>
> 1. caffeine
> 2. alcohol
> 3. port wine (it's its own damn group, stfu and don't question it)

I wouldn't know about that one.  And, I don't want to question it.

> 4. guinness (it also is its own category, and may actually be the 5th
> state of matter)

In Britain you could get this with a yeast deposit in the bottom of the
bottle which would make it the best of your four food groups since it would
have bona fide and very good nutritional value.  But what I want to know is
why Anchor Steam is not in this group.

Bob