2002 Mar 22 10:42

Re: [OT] Re: [vox] "Will code..." shirt

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Nicole Carlson wrote:

> Not to mention the caffeine group, the ramen group, the scary day-glo
> foods group, the whatever's-sitting-around-in-the-break-room group, and
> the caffeine group [2]

There are only four food groups:

1. caffeine
2. alcohol
3. port wine (it's its own damn group, stfu and don't question it)
4. guinness (it also is its own category, and may actually be the 5th
state of matter)

> To keep this vaguely on topic [3]:  Looky what I saw when compiling Eterm
> on my laptop!
>   checking for life_signs in -lKenny... no
>     Oh my god, they killed Kenny!  You bastards!

Yes, this has been one of KainX/Michael Jenning's running gags for ages.

BTW, I recommend evryone bug him to get tabs in Eterm (it's the only thing
it's lacking, and it drives him bonkers when people mention it.....if he
goes nuts, just tell him I sent you ;)