2002 Mar 22 10:20

Re: [OT] Re: [vox] "Will code..." shirt

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 08:56:40PM -0800, Nicole Carlson wrote:
> [...]
> Maybe it should just say "Will code for takeout + beer[1]" or something.

Am I the only one who read that as a two-element array of beers?

> Not to mention the caffeine group, the ramen group, the scary day-glo
> foods group, the whatever's-sitting-around-in-the-break-room group, and
> the caffeine group [2]

The "scary day-glo" food group?  Isn't that better known as ordinance?

> [2] Though, for some reason, everyone in my lab except Jeff and me prefers
> (blech) soda to (yum) coffee.  In the interest of geek unity, though, I'm
> prepared to tolerate different caffeine vectors.

Indeed; I was really surprised that Richard (my boss) can't stand coffee; he
drinks tea, and goes through Coke so quick that I wonder if there are more
concrete motivations for our present office space (which is about a mile from
the Sacramento Coca-Cola Bottling Co.).

--
Don Werve <donw@examen.com>
Unix System Administrator