2002 Mar 20 23:00

Re: [vox] Crossover Plugin?

ok, i just installed crossover.  it took quite a long time, and i'm not
sure where it placed everything.  clearly i have no C drive.   :)   i'll
have to play around with it before the verdict comes out.

just out of curiosity, can anyone here play the videos that are at

   http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/a/g/av_ap/?u

or

   http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/a/g/nm/?u

i've always wanted to play videos that are on yahoo's news sites.

pete

begin Zach Johnson <zjohnson@math.ucdavis.edu>