2002 Mar 20 11:14

Re: [vox] Crossover Plugin?

what's crossover?  i know that plugger can view quicktime, but it's some
version of quicktime that's hardly ever used (i think.  i'm not really
knowledgable at all in multimedia stuff).

what can crossover do that plugger can't?  i might be interested myself.

pete

begin Richard S. Crawford <rscrawford@mossroot.com>