2002 Mar 16 18:46

Re: [vox] (not really linux) python in XP

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, andy wergedal wrote:

> I bought my wife a new HP computer with XP. I found python
> loaded on the box.
>
> Does anyone know if I can write python scripts instead of
> batch files or wsh?

Sounds like something you should be answering...

... but anything is better than "CMD.EXE" batch files.

I think wsh is an umbrella library for scripting in Windows... Perl works
with it.

But then, you bought it for your wife... maybe she should be doing the
scripting, and if she does it with CMD.EXE she may dislike it enough to
switch to the bright side.

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing