2002 Mar 15 10:03

Re: [vox] Multiple Programmer Positions at Sagres Discovery

Re: [vox] Multiple Programmer Positions at Sagres Discovery

Hi Eric,

Just a reminder, I'm still available for contract programming
where that might fit.

How's the machine doing -- any more power-up problems?  If not,
let's get together and put those cards back in.  I'll be around
after 5:30 today or any time over the weekend.

-- Rod