2002 Mar 14 16:40

[vox] I'm a sick, sick person

So, it was kinda slow at work today (although it's picking up now,
so I can't make this a very long message).

I have an HTTP server I wrote long ago, and just took bits and pieces
out of it to create a very tiny (and currently, utterly useless) webserver
for my Zaurus!

Now, I realize there are REAL webservers out there... In fact, my Zaurus
is running Boa (I even have a web page, a photo of myself, and a tiny
bash-shell-script-based CGI), but the point here is:

  1. I /typed/ the webserver sourcecode (in c) on my Zaurus, using the keyboard
  2. I then /compiled/ the webserver on my Zaurus, using ZGCC

and, of course:

  3. I /ran/ the webserver on my Zaurus, and am able to connect to it with
     telnet, Opera, and Konqueror

:)

-bill!
(now back to my regularly-scheduled work - LaTex... BTW, thanks Henry!)