2002 Mar 14 11:13

[vox] Fwd: 3/28: The Next Wave of Network Computing

The Techcoire folks asked me to post this.  For them this is a
relatively technical talk, but keep in mind these are mostly
suits.  I believe it's $10 at the door for non-members, but I
can get a couple of people in for free.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/

Subject: 3/28: The Next Wave of Network Computing
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 06:36:11 -0800
From: TechCoire <rsvp@techcoire.com>

Please join us on March 28th at the Lake Natoma Inn in Folsom for an
exciting discussion on the "Next Wave of Network Computing". The speaker

is Allan Leinwand, Co-founder & CEO of  Proficient Networks and an
internet visionary.

Click below to read TechCoire's March newsletter and for more details
about this month's event..

http://www.techcoire.com/

RSVP  before March 20th to be entered into a drawing for a mystery
gift to be given away at our next meeting!

Team TechCoire