January 6: Social gathering
2002 Mar 15 10:03

[no subject]

Bioinformatics Programmer - Multiple Positions (EE-RES-BP)
We are currently searching for Perl programmers with 2+ years experience
developing bioinformatics applications. Familiarity with DBI, CGI,
BioPerl, and SQL is mandatory. A bachelor or advanced degree in biology
is an advantage. The candidate will work within the bioinformatics team
to develop and extend tools for data analysis and presentation.

Sagres Discovery is rapidly expanding and seeking talented people to
join a team of high-energy, dynamic and diverse individuals. We are
passionately building a culture that highlights collaboration,
communication, honesty, and innovation as core values.

We offer competitive salary/benefits package and stimulating environment
to work and learn. Please forward a curriculum vitae (Ref: Job#) with
names and contact information for three references to: HR, Sagres
Discovery, 2795 Second Street, Suite 400, Davis, CA 95616, Fax:(530)
297-4701 or email: human_resources@SagresDiscovery.com. Sagres Discovery
is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women
and minorities.

--
Eric Engelhard - www.cvbig.org - www.sagresdiscovery.com