2002 Mar 13 11:27

Re: [vox] [OT] the coolest thing i've seen

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> this is one of the coolest things i've seen in a long time.  i guarantee
> you, you'll be glad about the 3 minutes you spend at this site.  it's
> absolutely amazing:
>
> http://koti.mbnet.fi/~soldier/towboat.htm

This is like one of those things you find in the *NIX world:
"I am sure the original coder never intended for their product to be used
in that (hacked) fashion, but it seems to work as a kludge."

Using small tools together in ways not anticipated by the original coders
is a good thing. :-)

BTW, nice link :-D

-ME