2002 Mar 08 06:39

Re: [vox] [keebler@elvine.org: Re: Last but not least... "Borland"at LUG

Re: [vox] [keebler@elvine.org: Re: Last but not least... "Borland"at LUGOD]

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Paul Barnhart wrote:

> joseph e arruda wrote: [...]
> > Maybe lugod should have its own potw

> could somebody translate this into one of the more common forms of english.
> thanks
> paul

These sorts of exercises are quite instructional for parents.  I need to
make a list of all these numbers.  So, let's see ... if my kid is in some
sort of 420 group, that's -- bad.  However, if my kid is in some sort of
31337 group, that's -- good !

You're brave to ask about things like potw.  When someone on a chat
channel recently told me to RTFM, I made the mistake of asking what that
meant ;)

Christine