2002 Mar 06 20:42

Re: [vox] SPAM!

my gut feeling is to not mangle content.  i definitely feel for ryan.
spam can truly lead a person to distraction.  but messing around with
peoples' content is ... icky.

ryan, i assume ryan@mother.com is nothing more than a vox/lugod wrapper?

bill -- here's a crazy idea.   can we put wpoison on each lugod web
page?  it doesn't have to be visible; as long as the robot reads in the
webpage and starts following links to harvest addresses.

pete

begin Mark K. Kim <markslist@cbreak.org>