2002 Mar 06 13:07

Re: [vox] SPAM!

begin Ryan <ryan@mother.com>

> Can someone please add a filter to get rid of addresses in bodies and
> subjects?
>
> I'm starting to get spam at this address :(

if you mean "add a filter to vox/vox-tech traffic to get rid of
addresses in bodies and subjects", then absolutely not.  that's
completely absurd.  we might as well filter the words "microsoft" or
"politics" or even "ryan".

ORDB has reduced my spam by well over 90%.  spam for me is no longer
even an issue (except for the accounts that i have that i have no
control over, like my school addresses).

pete