2002 Mar 08 09:35

[vox] [keebler@elvine.org: Re: Last but not least... "Borland" at LUGOD]

Aww MAN!... That's a shame. :(

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Brian McFee <keebler@elvine.org> -----

Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 08:53:02 -0800
From: Brian McFee <keebler@elvine.org>
Subject: Re: Last but not least... "Borland" at LUGOD
To: nbs <nbs@sonic.net>

Linux.com's picture of the day feature has been cancelled since management cut
most of the staff back in october.  I'm not entirely sure why potd still
forwards to me. :)

Thanks for going to the trouble to send in those pics though.

--
Brian McFee      http://elvine.org/
keebler@elvine.org

----- End forwarded message -----