2002 Mar 04 11:54

Re: [vox] [vox-tech] webpage question

I believe there is a perl wrapper for java.
and Javascript is nice but the animation will do the same.

You can do gif animations but the background wont animate on many browsers..
and the loading sequence tho smaller than your origional would still be
monolithic.

I hear Javascript can do some wonderfull things.. but dont know how
wonderfull in the area of animation.
I'd be interested in seeing what comes of it.

Hesp