2002 Mar 04 11:09

Re: [vox] [vox-tech] webpage question

This is uncharted territory for me, but if you can do it with
JavaScript then I think it will involve using Layer objects,
which in turn have the ability to work with background
images.  Perhaps you can set up a timer handler that will, at
each timer event, do one of the following:

(a) change the background image's clipping rectangle, or
(b) change which layer is visible.

See:

http://developer.netscape.com/docs/manuals/js/client/jsref/index.htm
http://developer.netscape.com/docs/manuals/communicator/dynhtml/index.htm

Regarding timer stuff, note the setTimeout method of the window object.

Let me know if you get it to work.  :-)

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/