2002 Mar 02 03:04

RE: [vox] 4H Leadership Conference

'Get a female to do this'?

You mean have a lady of the group do a presentation so that younger
people realize that not all technology adept folks are men?

<sigh>  :)

I assume this would be on leadership in technology fields.

-sp

-----Original Message-----
From: vox-admin@lists.lugod.org [mailto:vox-admin@lists.lugod.org] On
Behalf Of Peter Jay Salzman
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 7:05 PM
To: Linux User Group of Davis
Subject: [vox] 4H Leadership Conference

for the record, i think this would look good if we can get a female to
do
this.   perhaps split the talk up into 2 30 minute segments?  i wouldn't
mind taking one.

pete

----- Forwarded message from Bumble1676@aol.com -----

From: Bumble1676@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:47:28 EST
Subject: Re: 4h leadership conference
To: p@dirac.org

       Pete-
Good to hear from you!  The workshops are one hour long unless you
request a
half hour of extra time.  You may request the size of your audience
however,
the usual number is about 10-35 in attendance.
       Have you received the presenter packet that I sent you?  It
contains
more information as well as the presenter registration.  I hope that you
will
still be presenting at our conference!  Please be advised that the
deadline
for sending in presenter registration forms was moved from February 15th
March 22nd.  Let me know if you have any more questions.
                                                                   Thank
you

                   Sincerely,
                                     Jennifer