2002 Mar 01 20:57

Re: [vox] Bill Jones famous for spam

heh.  if that dude becomes governor of california, i'm moving back to
new york city.

btw, speaking of which.  we've had an extremely aggressive, extremely
vindictive telemarketer call the house repeatedly.  i filed a police
report and they get prosecuted by a real live yolo district attorney if
they call "two more times within the next 2 weeks".   well, they called
last night, so they need to call just one more time in the next 12 days.

i can't wait to see them fry...

pete

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>