2002 Mar 01 20:47

[vox] Message from theKompany.com

----- Forwarded message from Shawn Gordon <shawn@thekompany.com> -----

Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 11:23:25 -0800
To: shawn@thekompany.com
From: Shawn Gordon <shawn@thekompany.com>
Subject: Supporting your LUG

Hi,

We are contacting a number of Linux LUG's to try and support them as much
as possible. We are a Linux software company that provides desktop and
developer tools, and we'd like to offer you some product for giveaways at
your meetings as well as some discounting. If you can get some bulk
purchases together (say 10 or more) we'll give you a 30% discount on your
order. We have a wide range of products, including software for the new
Sharp Zaurus. You can get an idea by looking at www.thekompany.com/products
and www.thekompany.com/embedded. The only software not currently shipping
is BlackAdder and Kapital at this time, but we will be finishing Kapital
this month and have another 3 products coming out as well. A number of our
applications provide Windows and Linux versions in the same box, and we are
working on Mac support as well.

<snip>

Regards,

Shawn Gordon