January 6: Social gathering
2002 Mar 01 18:44

[vox] Monitor

Does anyone have a small (13") monitor they are not using. I have an old
PI computer a friend gave me that I want to experiment with, but I don't
have a monitor for it. I had to get a power supply and a new 3.5" floppy
drive for it and the wife has put her foot down on any further parts for it
at this time. I would like to use it to work with networking skills. Thanks
in advance for any help.

Rusty