2002 Feb 25 20:05

[vox] Busy Wednesday this week!

Tonight there's a RoseLUG meeting out in Roseville.
The topic will be "The Appro Linux Cluster System."

Wednesday, three events are happening!

  Microsoft at UC Davis: "Pocket PCs and iPaqs"
  http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~csclub/

  Sacramento Robotics User Group (first meeting!)
  "Parallax's Boe-Bot and Basic Stamp"
  http://www.nerdbooks.com/events.html

  Chico State LUG meeting: "Linux Firewalls"
  http://www.cslug.org/

Of course... Wednesday is the day "Star Trek: Enterprise" is on. :)