2002 Feb 25 07:36

Re: [vox] [rms@gnu.org: Re: Invitation to speak in Davis]

RMS is in my not-so-humble opinion, a hypocrite and a complete
toad (not to mention the hygiene of a turdlump in a duststorm).  Having
refused to shake his hand more times than I can count, I'd
rather ask just about anyone else to speak (ESR would be my first choice)

I can call ESR, but knowing how he is, it would probaly be a ways off (as
he is usualy booked 20-30 days in advance).

P.S. yes I know....some of you are quite familar with my digust at RMS.