2002 Feb 22 16:11

Re: [vox] Intro classes (was php wonders.)

speck@blkmtn.org wrote:

> I don't know how happy they would be to reprogram the BOOT Rom on the NIC.

You do not need to reprogram the BOOT Rom on the NIC.  The BIOS already knows to look for a server on the network to use to BOOT.  The boot files are located on the server.  So, if you have a server it will use it too
boot, if you do not have a server it will continue on to the next boot option.