2002 Feb 22 15:34

Re: [vox] Intro classes (was php wonders.)

Re: [vox] Intro classes (was php wonders.)

I don't know how happy they would be to reprogram the BOOT Rom on the NIC.  Is there a X Server on a floppy that can be booted from? (I know there is VNC on a floppy, but don't know enough to know if that would work).

But that would solve the Linux traingin build issue, just need one system for th eTerminal Server and the rest for connectivity.

-sp