2002 Feb 21 16:05

Re: [vox] School Choices

The other trick a friend used, was to get pre-approval on the courses she was taking at the junior college so when she transfered to Davis, she entered as a Junior, saving all that money.  As it was pre-approved, there was no issue with credit transfer, so it pays to see the advisors BEFORE making the time investment.  So her BS says UC Davis, not Fresno City College.

Saved her a lot of money, she was abel to avoid any student loans until Davis.

-sp