2002 Feb 21 10:23

Re: [vox] School Choices

Unless California financial aid rules have changed since pre 1995, you
may qualify for CalGrant, if you are over age 24, that is. I qualified
for the CalGrant because I went to school late (instead of right out
college). It's nice--it pays your tuition. That's a good thing. :)

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net