2002 Feb 20 07:02

Re: [vox] microsoft tech talk coming up

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 12:36:15AM -0800, joseph e arruda wrote:

> No...Real Time OS.  Involves serious interrupt-fu.  RTLinux, cLinux, QNX
> are some examples.

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Steven Peck wrote:
>
> > Right TO Sleep?

And you'd ALL know that, if you had come to Monday's LUGOD meeting. ;)

(And, unfortunately, if you had gone to BALUG tonight, like Brian,
Melissa and I did... you probably would NOT know :) )

IP = Intellectual Property... not Internet Protocol ;)
     At least when discussing whether or not Linux uses a 'standard'
     (and even using the 'correct' "IP" expansion was stretch... <sigh>)

-bill!
(will stick to LUGOD, SacLUG, RoseLUG and SVLUG for now ;) )