2002 Feb 18 09:48

Re: [vox] VA Linux hardware

I'm not 'giving' away very much at all...but I'll take some pretty cheap
offers on everything from near-complete systems (3-4 p3/ScSI HDD units) to
RAID Cards, a P3 Xeon proc, cables of every make and decription, real
keyboards (clicky clicky), and a nearly complete JBOD for NAS.

I may also soon be selling a few 7 foot racks (I only need 1, and might be
getting 2 others as part of the deal...if anyone needs one, make me an
offer).