2002 Feb 17 20:26

Re: [vox] VA Linux hardware

Actually this happened a few months back.  They have been around a while,
and managed to wrangle one of VAs early folk (Douglas Bone, employee #4 or
5) to be COO.  They have moved into the downstairs of the VA HQ and occupy
a few cubes as well as the former VA RMA and HW Labs.  I've met a few of
the guys there and they seem nice.  But I now have more HW at home than I
could reasonably afford to use ;)

Anyone looking for some slightly used 'pyooters?

;)